From undergraduates to CEO’s, this section is designed to provide educational resources for ongoing professional development. Learn about upcoming student events and activities. As a student, you will receive a substantial discount to HCE events, including the Annual Conference in November.
Each year HCE produces College Bowl, a Jeopardy-like program, in which Graduate students from the various programs in the Southern California area compete. As you will see, HCE provides various networking and educational opportunities for future health care leaders. Use the links on the left to learn more.
This section also provides more information on how to attain the prestigious Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE) credential.
ACHE Advancement to Fellow
Advancing to Fellow status is more than just adding the FACHE credential after your name, it shows your dedication to excellence in healthcare management. To achieve the Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE) credential, candidates must demonstrate their education, experience and leadership in the health care field.
Below are links to the various undergraduate and graduate programs in Health Administration throughout the Southern California area:
- California State University – Long Beach
- California State University – Los Angeles
- California State University – Northridge
- California State University – San Bernardino
- Concordia University – Irvine
- Loma Linda University
- University of California – Los Angeles (UCLA)
- University of San Francisco – Orange County
- University of Southern California (USC)
- University of California – Irvine (UCI)