Our members are healthcare executives, leaders, professionals
early careerists, and students working in the healthcare field.
ACHE of Southern California is one of the largest local chapters affiliated with the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE).
We support healthcare professionals with:
- Relevant educational programing on current healthcare trends and best practices
- Professional networking opportunities
- Leadership development opportunities
To advance healthcare leadership and promote excellence through education, networking, community service and partnerships.
We are the independent, local Southern California chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE).
To be THE leading organization dedicated to fostering the growth of professionals committed to advancing healthcare.
- Core Values
- Fellowship – We foster intentional and meaningful relationships.
- Lifelong Learning – We recognize continuous learning is essential to remain relevant, agile, and innovative.
- Social Responsibility – We support our communities through civic duty and actions that benefits society.
Sponsors and Sponsorship Opportunities
Interested in connecting with the ACHE of Southern California healthcare leaders?
We are dedicated to providing healthcare leaders with valuable resources, management insights and tools to enable the transfer of knowledge, advance careers and achieve management excellence. Our Chapter has grown to over 1,500 members spanning the care continuum and health-related companies.
Contact us for more information on becoming a corporate sponsor, an event sponsor, or to suggest a creative way that your organization can sponsor us.
In 1998, ACHE of Southern California (formerly HCE) incorporated as a 501(c)6 not for profit professional association and adopted bylaws that govern the structure and function of the organization.